Here is another gospel-centered resource from two people closely related to the Christian Counseling and Educational Foundation (CCEF). The authors wrote this book together, have families, and are experienced biblical counselors, so their thoughts on human relationships are worth reading. Please share this excellent resource with others!
This FREE offer is only available through tomorrow, 10/3.
While skillfully identifying the deeper issues that keep relationships less than they are designed to be, Tim Lane and Paul Tripp show readers how to experience the other side of relationships as well. They convincingly testify of the power of God’s presence to bring believers to the place where:
- Conflicts actually get resolved
- Tough conversations turn out positive
- Forgiveness is granted and real love is expressed and shared
- Casual relationships mature into deep friendships
- Weaknesses are overlooked and strengths are applauded
- People are honest without being meanA book about relationships, written within the context of their own friendship, Tim and Paul’s new offering is straightforward about the relational disappointments that we all suffer. But they are also optimistic about the power of grace to redeem and restore our relationships. Rather than presenting new or sophisticated techniques to make relationships flourish, the authors instead focus on the basic character qualities that can only be formed in the heart by the gospel.